AFGHAN FEMINIZED SEEDS
$50.00 – $125.00
Afghan feminized strain is a resilient strain that takes on pests, rain or drought with ease. Afghan feminized seeds are well known all over the world. Who hasn`t smoked some afghan hash in their lives?Afghan is used as parent strain for many very popular strains in the world right now like White Widow and the world famous Kush strains. The Afghan seeds grow out to be a very sturdy and strong plants.
Afghan feminized strain is a durable strain for newbies in harsh climates! The Afghan seeds feminized from the best cannabis seed company. It’s a 100% Indica-dominant strain, with 0% Sativa. Up to today, the highest-quality Afghan Feminized seeds have never been hybridized, yet, despite having found their way into the Netherlands in the 1970s.
Nonetheless, we have kept on rolling up our sleeves to see to it that our customers keep on getting the best and always-improved version of Aghan seeds. We also use Afghan as the parental figure to most Kush strains and most worldwide recognized plants such as our White Widow.
PURE AFGHAN FEMINIZED SEEDS
Afghan seeds feminized produce strains that are:
- Short. Afghan feminized strains are among the shortest, where it’s rare to find an indoor-grown strain growing past the 60cm mark. In fact, most of her strains grow to heights ranging between 35cm and 50 cm.
- Most Afghan feminized strains are small in size, but bushy, to mean she is fantastic for commercial growers since they economize on space; thus, making them able to cultivate more strains in a limited space.
- Resistant to molds, pests, diseases, and unanticipated weather changes. Necessarily, she is sturdy, where her full capability gets even further shown when the critical factors of cultivation get considered.
- Massive buds, with thick and round leaves, but it’s quite daunting to see her resinous crystals sine they get enclosed in her bushy leaves and buds. These make her ideal for growing even in a mountainous region, thanks to her adaption to cold areas, as is the case with her history, Afghanistan Mountains.
- Pure Afghan feminized strain produces intense aromas, and this means you may consider cultivating her further from social amenities such as schools.
Afghan fem also grows fast, and it shouldn’t surprise you to find her flowering between 8 and 9 weeks when grown indoors. In the case of an outdoor growing set up, you may be sure that the yields will be ready between September and October.
EASY GROWING MARIJUANA
Her easy growing difficulty sees to it that the grower doesn’t have to have garnered loads of experience over the years. This medical Indica-strain that gets used for alleviating conditions such as insomnia and mental disorders, as well as enhancing profound relaxation, can indeed get used by the absolute grower for trialling and learn the cannabis cultivation ropes.
10 SEEDS, 20 SEEDS, 5 SEEDS
Up to 20%
Up to 525 grams / 18.5 ounces per sq meter
Up to 200 cm / 78.7 inch
|Flowering Time Indoor||
8 – 9 weeks
There are no reviews yet.