$40.00 – $65.00
Blueberry strain, a blue 420 kush strain. It’s a strain with a strong floral and fruity scents. Nothing smokeable gets as close to the taste of blueberries as Blueberry weed. Its fruity flavor is a gift to a strain that is already so beautiful. The high is just as great: relaxed like a true Indica but euphoric at the same time. This is a combination that makes Blueberry kush perfect for daytime use an unusual for an Indica dominant hybrid.
Blueberry strain is unlike many indica dominant strains, blueberry 420 Kush is perfect for daytime use. This is mainly because of its floral scent, fruity flavor and great high. It creates an elegant sight with royal colors and plenty of resin. You will love to use this Indica-dominant strain with 65% and the remaining 35% goes to sativa dominance.
Here, we take pride in excellent services and quality products. Our team of breeders has managed to create a perfect form of blueberry strain 420 weed, which has a good taste and high potency. When you reach us, you can be confident that you will get quality Blueberry 420 seeds.
Everyone wants to enjoy viewing some beautiful flowers and any good-looking plantation. The scenic view is relaxing. Blueberry 420 weed happens to be a strong plant with bushy leaves that beautifully reflect the plants mixed heritage. You love the sound of that, don’t you?
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BLUEBERRY 420
THC, the cannabinoid responsible for the high that comes with smoking marijuana is slightly high in this strain. Blueberry 420 has a THC level of around 20-30%. Pretty high right?
While consuming blueberry Kush, it is important to note your limits. Remember, THC gives a high that may reduce to couch lock.
Blueberry marijuana seeds can planted either indoor or outdoor. However, there will be a huge difference in the amount of yields depending on the climatic condition surrounding the place you choose.
GROW BLUEBERRY OUTDOORS
When growing Blueberry Kush indoors, the expected yield is up to 500 grams/ 17.6 ounces per sq. meter. On the other hand, the yields from the outdoor climate rise up to 600 grams/ 22.9 ounces per sq. meter.
A blueberry plant growing indoors or under greenhouse conditions, grows up to 80 cm tall while a plant grown outdoor grows up to 220cm tall. You realize the difference is quite huge and this is what causes the difference in the yields.
In addition, a plant grown indoors will take 7-9 weeks to flower which is a shorter period since the growth is controlled. An outdoor plant is ready for harvest during the months of October and September.
The good news is growing blueberry 420 marijuana is not hard. So if you are looking for blueberry marijuana seeds make a date with AMS and watch your plants grow.
BEST BLUEBERRY WEED SEEDS
We offer lots of cannabis seed with the best flavors. Are you looking to try something unique? Go for the blueberry 420 strain. Shopping here, we will make you feel wanted and enjoy the value of your money.
Blueberry 420 weed is a colorful plant that can grow easily provided you have right conditions and good nutrients to breed. So what are you waiting for? Order your blueberry marijuana seeds today!
AMS: SECURE DELIVERY
Trust is important when it comes to keeping secrets; we ensure all the packages are delivered without any marijuana related content on it. The mail carrier will bring the blueberry weed seeds to you, without knowing what the mail contain.
Chances are having seeds is legal in your state, but breeding blueberry 420 marijuana is not.
BLUEBERRY KUSH MEDICINAL VALUE
First, Blueberry weed helps in stress and pain relief. Therefore, if you are having a stressful day at work or having a mild headache, you know what to use.
Secondly, the strain has reported positive side effects such as relaxation and euphoria. Do you see why you should grow Blueberry 420 in the backyard?
10 SEEDS, 20 SEEDS
Up to 22%
Up to 650 grams / 22.9 ounces per sq meter
Up to 220 cm / 86.6 inch
|Flowering Time Indoor||
7 – 9 weeks
There are no reviews yet.